Here's the rollcall of who went - links to their reports to follow as and when appropriate.
- Deb - Beholder's Eye (who has tweeted pictures here and here)
- James - Blogging from Blackpitts Garden (sitting in the audience for once! Read his perambulations on the subject of Malvern here)
- Ann - Grandma's Garden (a show preview plus introducing the new Red Love apple - spotted, but didn't get there in time to say hello which was a pity)
- Nick - Habitat Aid (who reveals he'll be exhibiting next year)
- Sharon - The Inelegant Gardener (her confession re not liking show chrysanthemums rather gave the game away - it's shame we missed you too. And here's another post)
- Mark - Otter Farm (here's his post from the showman's viewpoint)
- Helen - Patient Gardener (her general report is here and another is planned I believe)
- Simon - Serendipity
- Nigel - Silvertreedaze (oh no! another one who slipped my net, but thankfully not Sharon's)
- Claire - The Ecospot
- Me - Veg Plotting (where I found A Taste of the Unexpected)
- Michelle - Veg to Veg
If you attended over the weekend and I haven't mentioned you, or if better still you blogged about it, do let me know and I'll add you to the list.
The picture is of some rather nice pears from the perry pear exhibit in the Good Life Pavilion.