In 2010 over 30 garden bloggers from all over the world met for the first ever UK get together at RHS Malvern Spring Show. This blog documents the lead up to that event plus the subsequent informal get togethers we've had in Malvern. There are also insights into the events of 2009, insider views from various exhibitors and personal views of Malvern and surrounding places of interest.

Thus this blog also forms a valuable resource for anyone wanting to visit either the spring or autumn versions of the show, or contemplating a visit to the area.

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Especially for You...

...courtesy of Dave at Green Seeds aka Grow Your Own. Dave was coming to Malvern but has broken his thumb. His wife came round this evening to deliver these for our goody bags and to wish us well for the weekend.

6 comments:

Claire, Plantpassion said...

wow are we getting goody bags, - this gets better and better. thank you

M@M aka VP ;) said...

Yes we are - a simple one, but I hope you'll like it.

I'm chuffed with our customised seed packets :)

Anna said...

That looks great - you must be chuffed. Hope that Dave is soon on the mend.

Carrie said...

okay everyone - fingers and toes crossed that Andy and I get over - this volcano is messing up N. Irish air space - eeekk!

I feel Dave's pain (well not the broken thumb) at not getting to go anymore, I'm having my fears. But how utterly sweet he is, yummy beetroot xxxx

M@M aka VP ;) said...

Anna - very chuffed :)

Carrie - I do hope you make it!

I'll pass on your good wishes to Dave.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the beautifully presented seeds hidden within our M@M goody bags. Much appreciated. Hope your thumb heals soon and I look forward to meeting you via your blog (or mine!)