In 2010 over 30 garden bloggers from all over the world met for the first ever UK get together at RHS Malvern Spring Show. This blog documents the lead up to that event plus the subsequent informal get togethers we've had in Malvern. There are also insights into the events of 2009, insider views from various exhibitors and personal views of Malvern and surrounding places of interest.

Thus this blog also forms a valuable resource for anyone wanting to visit either the spring or autumn versions of the show, or contemplating a visit to the area.

Sunday 26 September 2010

Postcard from Malvern Autumn Show


So I lied when I said the previous post was the last one of 2010 didn't I? I'm sure you don't mind another one though to bring together our gathering at the Malvern Autumn Show yesterday. It was an informal affair, mainly garnered from people tweeting they were going. So many, that I couldn't bear to miss out on all the fun. The weather was kinder than in May - clear blue skies, sunshine, but with distictly autumnal undertones. The show's improved since my last September visit 2 years ago as there was much more horticultural content this time round. Helen's already given some of the highlights in her report and I'll be making mine tomorrow.

Here's the rollcall of who went - links to their reports to follow as and when appropriate.

If you attended over the weekend and I haven't mentioned you, or if better still you blogged about it, do let me know and I'll add you to the list.

The picture is of some rather nice pears from the perry pear exhibit in the Good Life Pavilion.

2 comments:

HappyMouffetard said...

Sorry to have missed everyone! Hope you all had an enjoyable time. Ironic that the weather was so much better for this show than the Spring one, although there was rather a lazy wind blowing at times.

VP said...

That's just made me smile - a lazy wind just about covers it :)