In 2010 over 30 garden bloggers from all over the world met for the first ever UK get together at RHS Malvern Spring Show. This blog documents the lead up to that event plus the subsequent informal get togethers we've had in Malvern. There are also insights into the events of 2009, insider views from various exhibitors and personal views of Malvern and surrounding places of interest.

Thus this blog also forms a valuable resource for anyone wanting to visit either the spring or autumn versions of the show, or contemplating a visit to the area.

Monday 12 April 2010

Ticket Deal Update - Important!

Over the weekend I wrote to everyone eligible for our ticket deal* about the arrangements for obtaining your ticket. The process is now much simpler than originally planned and you need to call the ticket office and quote the special promotion code when making your booking. Details of the number to ring and the promotion code are in the email.

If you haven't received this, have a look in your Spam Inbox as it might have gone into there - I wrote to you using the Malvernmeet email address. If you still don't have it, then please contact me and I will resend it to you.

I've sent your names along to the booking office so they know who should be giving them a call. Note that the closing date for bookings is 20th April. You should be able to include booking tickets for friends and family or for any additional days you need at the full price if you haven't done this already.

I will be getting tickets on behalf of Ewa, Frances, Gail and Yolanda :)

* = except Frugilegus whom I can only contact via her blog and tweets - here's hoping my message gets through in time...

Update 11am 12/4: Yay! Frugilegus has been in touch and Malvern have confirmed they're ready to go with taking your bookings :)

6 comments:

Helen/patientgardener said...

Hi
I will try to remember to contact ASK & Malvern Hills today to sort out bookings. Will let you know when I have done it. Think our plan for Friday is a good one and feel much happier

H

Claire, Plantpassion said...

I'm booked, I was the first one to phone and say the magic word, - see you all there.

VP said...

PG - thanks Helen, Will do an update post soon on where we are with the social events side of things.

Claire - great news and thanks for letting us know that the process works. See you soon :)

Anonymous said...

Bouquets of thanks, VP, for taking care of this for us. I was concerned when seeing the word call in the instructions. It is getting closer! Are we all freaking out yet? :-)
Frances

Anna said...

Many thanks - tickets booked this morning :) Just one little hiccup - the chap I spoke to was not interested in taking himself's name - he said that that he had nowhere to record that information and it would need sorting out on the day.

M@M aka VP ;) said...

FG - no problem. I thought this was the simplest thing to do :)

Anna - oh dear. I've contacted the show people to see if anything can be done for the other bloggers wanting to book for non-bloggers too