Got loads done (but, of course, not nearly enough) and learned plenty.
- No matter how grown up you are, and no matter how clever you think you are, your Dad is always right.
- To admit to your Dad that he was right and you are wrong can be quite difficult.
- It's amazing how much timber you can fit into a knackered old Ford Escort.
- However long you think it's going to take, double it. At least.
- It's never a good idea to spend a day in a field with no shade without slapping on some sun protection.
This evening it really hurts. Worst thing is I know I'll hurt more in the morning.
I'm not back there again until Wednesday, by which time half of my plants will have arrived.
Most exciting!!And I'll pack the sunscreen...I promise
NB This was first posted on 24th April 2009 and Malvern Spring Show commenced on May 7th, so the build took just a touch under 2 weeks. This is the third in a series of 6 posts: click here for day 1.
NB Content courtesy and copyright of Beholder's Eye.